Eaton Senior Communities Foundation is the fundraising arm of Eaton Senior Communities. The foundation works to obtain the resources necessary for Eaton Senior Communities to provide older adults with a variety of affordable living choices and to support programs and activities that enrich their lives.
Your Contributions, Grants and Gifts Keep Eaton Going Strong – Thank You!
- Resident Assistance Fund assists low-income residents with medical and other financial needs.
- Employee Assistance Fund is available for financial emergencies.
- Spiritual Fund assists West Alameda Community Baptist Church with its ongoing ministry.
- Endowment Fund, established in 2005, creates a future stream of funds to support operations or special projects.
- Cycling Without Age Fund provide on-going maintenance and support for the Tri-Shaws
- Donor-designated Fund may be established to benefit Eaton Senior Communities’ residents or buildings and grounds. Please contact Foundation staff for further information.
MEMORIALS and TRIBUTES:
Mark any donation as a “Memorial” or “Tribute” and we will publish the name of the honoree in our annual report.
TREES OF LIFE:
A Tree of Life is located in the lobby of each community. Leaves or Stones are available for purchase “in honor of” or “in memory of” groups or individuals. A brief service is also available at the time of the leaf or stone installation.
Friends who have named Eaton Senior Communities Foundation in their will or planned giving instrument are recognized on the “Our Legacy Partners” plaque, located in The Residences at Eaton Senior Communities.
For more information, please call 303-937-3088.