- The community offers affordable apartment homes with concierge services for adults 62 years and older.
- The studio and one-bedroom apartments feature views of the downtown Denver skyline and the majestic Rocky Mountains.
- It is a great location that is only 1 mile from the Belmar shopping district and centrally located to the Denver-Metro area.
- Studio apartments range from 350-400 square feet and one-bedroom apartments range from 440-600 square feet. Rents range from $1,000 to $1,450 per month, utilities included.
- The Summit has an income limit of 120% area median income ($78,000 for an individual).
- The community offer a variety of services and amenities to help you be empowered to live well. You can learn more about them here.
Reserve your new home today and apply online here!