Eaton’s Management and Consulting team is your proven resource for solutions and strategies that promote operational excellence, and strong financial management, along with exceptional partnership and program development for providers of housing and supportive services for older adults.
Eaton celebrates eight dimensions of wellness: physical, nutritional, intellectual, environmental, social, emotional, spiritual, and community. Our approach to on-site services includes addressing each of these areas to ensure residents can thrive in the community.
- Developing affordable housing with supportive services
- Creating a culture of wellness and purpose
- Initiating wellness programming that encompasses all eight dimensions of wellness
- Conducting resident focus groups and surveys to assess community needs
- Recruiting and facilitating wellness partnership development
- Establishing policies and procedures to ensure operational compliance
As more and more adults want to age in place, offering housing plus on-site services is the future of aging services and healthcare. Providing on-site services in your housing community can benefit your business by reducing unnecessary apartment turnover and increasing resident satisfaction. Eaton is nationally renowned for its innovative approach to housing plus services. Awards include LeadingAge’s Innovations Fund Award (2015), Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Award for Health Equity (2017), and the Lakewood Mayor’s Inspiration Award (2021).
Contact Us for a Free Consultation Today at 303-937-3000.