Eaton’s Wellness Program offers an atmosphere of encouragement and support for residents to live their best lives
Eaton Senior Communities uses Vitalize 360℠, a program that combines an award-winning, innovative, and person-directed approach to wellness coaching with the power of information derived from a scientifically-grounded assessment system. The fundamental approach is to engage, challenge and inspire older adults to live a full, healthy, vibrant life and to enable communities to demonstrate appreciable improvement in successful aging. Vitalize 360℠ embraces a philosophy that empowers individuals to live a full and vibrant life.
Through an engaging coaching relationship, individuals are encouraged to live their best lives. The coach and individual establish a meaningful rapport through conversations built on trust, honesty and positive regard. Through this collaboration, the coach supports the individual toward the development of a meaningful Vitality Plan, which includes an overall Life Goal, Supporting Goals and Action Steps, coupled with the capability to link resident action plans with existing programs and services.
Eaton’s Wellness Program provides an atmosphere of encouragement with an emphasis on keeping residents healthy and in charge of their own well-being.
Eaton Senior Communities partners with Legacy Healthcare Services to ensure each resident has support to maintain the highest levels of function and independence. Legacy leads two exercise classes each week, evaluates residents referred to them after falls, and offers personal training in the Fitness Center.
- Exercise Classes including Tai Chi
- Individual Resident Vitality Plans created using Vitalize360℠
- Basic Health Screening
- Nutrition Counseling
- Supervised Fitness Center
- On-site Dermatology, Audiology and Eye Exams
- On-site Mobile Mammography
- Flu Shot Clinic provided by St. Anthony Hospitals’ Pastoral Nurse Program
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- On-site Podiatry and Foot Care Clinics
- On-site Laboratory Services
- HealthSET Clinics, sponsored by Centura Health
- Massage Therapy, by appointment
- Group Music Sessions, conducted by a certified music therapist
- Low-vision Support Group
- iPad Classes – micro-loans available to help with purchase