Eaton’s Wellness Program offers an atmosphere of encouragement and support for residents to live their best lives
Eaton Senior Communities offers annual REACH (Residents Engaging in Authentic Conversations on Health) interviews to all residents, using a proprietary questionnaire, to identify resident needs, provide linkages to services, collect data for program improvement and research projects, and collaborate with residents to create a Wellness Plan for the next year.
Individual Wellness Coaching is offered, at no cost, through a partnership with Metropolitan State University of Denver. Each semester, MSU interns practice their coaching skills while Eaton residents benefit from this one-on-one support to reach their health and wellness goals.
Eaton’s Wellness Program provides an atmosphere of encouragement with an emphasis on keeping residents healthy and in charge of their own well-being.
Eaton Senior Communities partners with Legacy Healthcare Services to ensure each resident has support to maintain the highest levels of function and independence. Legacy leads two exercise classes each week, evaluates residents referred to them after falls, and offers personal training in the Fitness Center.
- Exercise Classes including Tai Chi
- Individual Resident REACH Interviews
- Basic Health Screening
- Nutrition Counseling
- Supervised Fitness Center
- On-site Dermatology, Audiology and Eye Exams
- On-site Mobile Mammography
- Flu Shot Clinic subsidized by Eaton Senior Communities Foundation
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- On-site Podiatry and Foot Care Clinics
- On-site Laboratory Services
- HealthSET Clinics, sponsored by Centura Health
- Massage Therapy, by appointment
- Group Music Sessions, conducted by a certified music therapist
- Low-vision Support Groups
- iPad Classes – micro-loans available to help with purchase