Support Eaton Senior Communities
To obtain the resources for Eaton Senior Communities to provide seniors with a variety of affordable living choices and to support programs and activities that enrich their lives.
Your Contributions Grants and Gifts Keep Eaton Strong, Thank You
- Cycling Without Age Fund will help purchase a “trishaw” that provides recreational rides for residents
- GAP Fund was established in 2008 to provide operating support for Assisted Living at Eaton Senior Communities. Because the payer mix at Assisted Living includes residents who rely on Medicaid for support, additional funds are needed to cover operations.
- Endowment Fund was established in 2005 to create a future stream of funds that may be used to support operations or special projects, in accordance with the Foundation’s mission.
- Resident Assistance Fund helps low-income residents purchase prescriptions, hearing aids, eyeglasses, dentures and with other financial emergencies.
- Employee Assistance Fund is available to staff for financial emergencies.
- Spiritual Fund assists West Alameda Community Baptist Church with its ongoing ministry.
- Donor-designated Fund may be established to benefit Eaton Senior Communities’ residents or buildings and grounds. Please contact Foundation staff for further information.
MEMORIALS and TRIBUTES:
Mark any donation as a “Memorial” or “Tribute” and we will publish the name of the honoree in our newsletter. We will also send a letter to the honoree or their family, notifying them of your contribution.
TREES OF LIFE:
A Tree of Life is located in the lobby of each community. Leaves or Stones are available for purchase “in honor of” or “in memory of” groups or individuals. A brief service is also available at the time of the leaf or stone installation.
Friends who have named Eaton Senior Communities Foundation in their will or planned giving instrument are recognized on the “Our Legacy Partners” plaque that is located in The Residences at Eaton Senior Communities.
For more information, email: email@example.com or call 303-937-3000